My Most Recent FORBES Articles
- 15 Smart Steps To Raising A Successful Seed Round From Kaylee Astle
After successfully raising a $2 million seed round, Blanka cofounder Kaylee Astle was inundated with questions from fellow founders. So she wrote up these practical tips.
- Louisa Warwick Leveraged ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ To Build Business
Founder of talent management company Inferno Agency Louisa Warwick joined Netflix's hit reality show 'Squid Game: The Challenge' in order to compete and build business.
- Teen Trailblazer Selin Ozgursoy Fosters Equity In Tech
At 17, Selin Ozgursoy has founded a nonprofit, Equity Estrel, to promote equity and accessibility in tech, is a UN Youth Ambassador, and has spoken at numerous events.
- These Teenaged Twins Bring The Arts To STEM To Make It More Fun
High school students Jaanak and Jaagat Prashar have launched a podcast and a nonprofit to bring the arts to science, and won numerous scientific awards.
- ‘Gabby’s Dollhouse’ Creator Traci Paige Johnson On How To Make It In Kids TV
Gabby's Dollhouse is a preschool-aged series in its 8th season on Netflix. Creator Traci Paige Johnson, who also developed Blue's Clues, shares her secrets for success.
- Inclusively Raises $13 Million To Improve Workplace Accommodations
Modern workers demand accommodations for physical and mental health. Inclusively's AI-supported platform makes it easier for companies to meet their employees' needs.
- 4 Cutting-Edge Brands Reinventing The Mobile Pop-Up
In a competitive shopping landscape, these four innovative brands are utilizing their Happier Campers to take their products on the road, spreading brand awareness.
- How Talent Company Toast Eliminates Gender Bias In Tech Hiring
Women occupy only 28% of STEM jobs. It's critical that companies diversify. Talent company Toast harnesses AI to eliminate gender bias and support women in tech careers.
- Teen Titans: 13 Young People Making An Outsized Positive Impact
These 13 extraordinary young change makers have dedicated their lives to making a positive impact through diverse causes from gender & financial equity to mental health.
- Press Hook Makes Getting Press Coverage Easier For Your Brand
Proven entrepreneur Michelle Songy founded Press Hook in order to help small businesses, especially women- and minority-owned, secure quality media coverage on a budget.
- Top 10 Pro Tips For Getting Into Your Dream College
Harvard student Elise Pham is the founder of Ultimate Ivy League Guide, a college admissions company offering low-cost services to those from disadvantaged communities.
- In Expanding Audiobook Market, AMPlify Platform Puts Authors First
Audiobooks are the fastest-growing segment within the book publishing industry. AMPlify, the new platform from Pro Audio Voices, offers authors more revenue & control.
- $26.6 Billion: Why Evernow Says Employers Can’t Ignore Menopause
According to new research from menopause healthcare company Evernow, the vast majority of American women experience menopause symptoms that negatively impact their work.
- Why The ‘Lazy Girl Job’ Trend Is Harmful To Women — And How To Flip The Script
The #lazygirljob meme is harmful to women, say gender equity & inclusion experts Susan MacKenty Brady & Elisa van Dam. They offer tips for managers to motivate employees.
- Entrepreneur Thais Eliasen On 5 Ways To Align Your Career With Your Purpose
Thais Eliasen manages her roles as the founder/ CEO of t.pr, a PR agency, creator of a women's networking group, and mom to 4 by maintaining laser focus on her purpose.