Author and Journalist
Currently, I am unavailable for freelance writing projects, as I am fully engaged in researching and editing a historical fiction trilogy penned by my husband, Kiran Ramchandran. I also contribute five articles per month to FORBES.
I have had two poems published in the Multiples Illuminated anthologies, I have written a few short films, and I edited a screenplay that was made into a feature film. I have published hundreds of articles on Huffington Post and in other magazines.
In my 25 years as a professional author,
- The Five Invitations with Frank Ostaseski
- Bend, Not Break with Ping Fu
- Fortytude with Sarah Brokaw
- Infinite Life with Robert Thurman, PhD
- The Art of Happiness in a Troubled World by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Howard Cutler, MD
- The Third Wave with Alison Thompson
- Take it to Heart with Pamela Serure
- Me, Inc. with Scott Ventrella
- Brand Hijack by Alex Wipperfurth
- Sexual Fitness with Hank Wuh, MD
- The 3M Way to Innovation by Ernie Gundling, PhD
- Power of 10 by Adam Zickerman
As a life coach, I help my high-performing clients achieve their most ambitious goals. I have a particular interest in aiding people in aligning their careers with their life purpose and finding true love.
I draw on my training as a psychologist. I completed a full two-year MA in counseling psychology degree at Pacifica Graduate Institute, which included working for one year as a psychotherapist in a public school. As well, I earned a BA and MS in psychology with honors and distinction from Stanford University.
Thanks to my additional background as an Ana Forrest-certified yoga instructor and practitioner of meditation, I integrate mind-body-spirit in my work to assist you as a whole person.
I believe that we have less control than we’d like, but more power than we know. Together, we will work to overcome your stumbling blocks, shift your negative self-thoughts, and establish positive habits to build the life you’ve always dreamed of having.
Hello, friend. Please subscribe to my mailing list.*
*I only send 1-2 email blasts per year. I promise never to spam you or sell your information. I respect your privacy.
© MeiMei Fox - All Rights Reserved